On Board Weighing offer three versions of the WK-60 Forklift Scales so there is one to suit all operations:
- The WK-60 is the top of the line model which comes with all features and options designed to maximise productivity.
- The WK-60S is the mid-range model, offering a range of features and the option for legal for trade certification.
- The XS model is a smaller machine best suited to those who need a basic and easy-to-operate scale with an intuitive touchscreen.
By upgrading your forklift with an On Board Weighing system, you will save time as the goods can be weighed directly during unloading and also during transport. Drives to the stationary scale are no longer necessary. Simple and quick installation – scales can be retrofitted to existing machines or installed pre-delivery at the dealership.
Types of Forklift
On Board Weighing specialise in supplying scales for larger forklifts and similar machines. The WK-60 system is ideally suited to machines such as reach stackers, container forklifts, vertical mast forklifts, and other machines over 5t.
WK-60 Forklift Scale Features
- Approved for legal metrology and conformity assessed by Pfreundt
- Highly precise weighing technology for permanent use
- Dynamical weighing during the work process for fast and precise loading
- Simple and intuitive operation through the touch display
- Extensive and adaptable master and weighing data management is achieved through the web portal
- Reliable definition of the weighing range
WK-60 Range – Specifications
See the table below, showing the differences between each model, to help ensure your needs are met.
We understand and acknowledge that the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) maritime treaty, is an important requirement with container forklifts. SOLAS sets ‘the minimum standards in the construction, equipment, and operation of merchant ships.’
It also states that ‘SOLAS in its successive forms is generally regarded as the most important of all international treaties concerning the safety of merchant ships.’ You can rely on our WK-60 Forklift Scales to ensure that safety continues to be the utmost priority.
For a full breakdown of the difference and specs on our WK-60 Forklift Scales, please download an information sheet. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800 818 079.