On Board Weighing utilise Pfreundt’s WK-60 display unit for our excavator scales. The intuitive touchscreen is simple to operate and the large display makes it simple to use. The scale can easily be retrofitted to all manufacturer types. Furthermore, this enables a fast and accurate loading and accelerates the logistical process.
Pfreundt’s BGW-1 is our preferred weighing element for excavator scales. It’s compact design has negligible impact on the performance of your machine and offers maximum freedom of movement. The robust unit is designed to heavy use without leaving calibration.
You can have full confidence, as even under extreme conditions, these scales will give you precise weighing results. In addition, this data is readily available due to the Web Portal. This is possible even with a high number of short load cycles.
Features of the Excavator Scales:
- Approved for legal metrology and conformity assessed by PREUNDT
- Simple and intuitive operation through touch display
- Comprehensive and customisable master and weighing data management
- Weighing data is easily accessible even with a high number of short load cycles
- Practical hinge management
- Maximum freedom of movement of the machine is fully maintained
Excavator Scale Specifications:
See below graph, showing in detail the specifications of out excavator scale.